Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Do you think changing life is induced by changing of our perceptions.?

I think that our perception change our life, snd our perception is changed by something.

So something in life indirectly but somehow directly change our life.

Ex) Because I met a person, I thought that close relationship is important.

The person cause him to change his perception via experience have ahd with each other and changed perception.

The idea that knowing the importance of relationsip is due to the change of perception.



I am not asking you do agree, but I want to get your idea about my poor explanation of my thought.Do you think changing life is induced by changing of our perceptions.?Perception is a noun and what it means.The process, act, or faculty of perceiving.I believe that perception is the change by something and someone life. I have to agree with you on that one.
  • hair stylist cut
  • bird
  •