Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's the most life changing experience a person could face?

.

What affected yr life the most?What's the most life changing experience a person could face?I agree with everyone else here who answered, there are too many things in this life to list them, %26amp; each one is of huge importance to each different person %26amp; can effect each person in different ways.

I could tell you the things that have shaped me, some good, some bad, but i'll not bore you to death, lol.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?It would have to be having a baby. If that doesn't change your life nothing will. All for the good!!What's the most life changing experience a person could face?to the first question %26gt;%26gt; rape or sexual abuse..What's the most life changing experience a person could face?Two years ago I was extremely ill. I almost died on 2 different occasions. Fortunately I had great doctors and surgeons, and I am in good health again. It helped me learn to not stress over little things and to live my life to the fullest.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?When Jesus came into my life!! never been the same!

Nothing can top that, but other things: niece n nephews born, best friend's suicide, mom's cancer and death, meeting my dream man.

So, overall, births, deaths, marriage I'd say.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?My grandpa way of death made me think how life is short and worths nothing so i became more calm, less talkative and always appreciate what others say or do to get more experience.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?As you go along in life you experience a lot of life changing experiences. For me it was, when my father died, moving away from home, having a baby, moving back to the town I grew up in after 15 years, finding and marrying my soul mate, my daughter moving away from home, finding a good paying job, having a heart attack, having open heart surgery, going code blue, not being able to work anymore, and mostly finding out the amazing power of prayer and having Jesus with me.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?Good question

No commentWhat's the most life changing experience a person could face?for the first question it would be changing sex



for the second question it was when i traveled out of Egypt, for 2 years, I discovered things about myself and about people i didn't know before.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?Death is the most life changing experience.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?I am not quite sure what the most life changeing experience a person could face is.... But so far for me it was My grandma passing away, which changed my whole family after the fact and not in such a good way. Then I my car blew up, and I go to school full time while working 32 hours a week, and I had to move out of my apartment because I had to buy a new care and pay for my next semester and I couldn't do afford everything. All this happened with in two months. So I fell into a major depression.

THe worst part was my Grandma passing away, We expeced it. But no one expected how much a close death in the family efects everyone.

And now I just feel more grown up, and going through so much has changed me inside, like I never cryed while watchign people win a million dollars on tv or watching people getting married on tv and now I do. I know there is more too how it changed me, but its had to get into details.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?prison? divorce? loss of loved one? many things can be a life changing experience..i think my first marriage affected me much ..What's the most life changing experience a person could face?Dying and then being revived.



The death of my brother affected my life the most.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?immigrating. to both questions that is the answer. immigrating makes a total new person, good bad or in the middle he is new.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?being arrested at the age of 11What's the most life changing experience a person could face?coming to the US for good..real eye opener..pretty depressing too..What's the most life changing experience a person could face?I'm going to list:



Falling in love

Finding a role model

Becoming handicapped (e.g. burned in a fire, becoming paraplegic)

Being rapedWhat's the most life changing experience a person could face?i think when u r away from ur loved ones,loss of ur close one will reflect ur life the most...cuz only then u know how they are important 4 u nd how much they are worthyWhat's the most life changing experience a person could face?I think the answer to this question would be different for everything, there is something that happens in everyones life that affects them in a profound way although it may not change someone elses life.



Usually events that just make you appreciate being alive are the most life changing; being in a car accident, being shot at, finding out you have cancer. Or maybe something happy like finding the love of your life or having a child. It all depends on the person.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?-depression:(

-meeting a certain person :) lol :PWhat's the most life changing experience a person could face?-breakups

-surgery

-near death experiences

you know, that kind of stuff.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?A splinter or a paper cutWhat's the most life changing experience a person could face?,I think waking up the morning after my mother passed away was a real %26quot; future shock %26quot; to me. because I had to face that I was alone.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?separation by marriage, divorce ,or disillusion,change of career, travel, moving out , migration , having the 1st child , having a big operation, death .What's the most life changing experience a person could face?I believe that death and birth are the two things that will change your life. When you loose someone your life changes, when you give birth to a baby, your life changes.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?Pooping my pants.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?Insanity I know it sounds like a joke but its true. especially if you grow up normal and one day you start to hear voices speak to you when your in a room all by you yourself. it plays tricks in your mind it's bound to change something about yourself sooner or later.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?nothing really has really affected me lately, the most that has happened is i told the guy i like straight up that i like him, and that was an experience, ha-ha. but for right now, the most that has affected me are my friends.What's the most life changing experience a person could face?It has to be becoming handicapped.