Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you cope with the anxiety before a life-changing event?

Let's just say before a surgery that will change your life forever. How do you cope with the anxiety? does it get better as the day of such surgery gets closer? Do people feel this way or am I the only one who does? thank you for your answers.How do you cope with the anxiety before a life-changing event?Surgery is a scary thing. Do you really want the surgery? Is the change going to be one that you have yearned for, or is it something else? If I were you, I'd speak to my doctor and get some short term anxiety meds to tide you over until the date, if the date is close. I wish you the best!How do you cope with the anxiety before a life-changing event?My thought is you need a personal friend or a psysholigist to talk with. hope this helpsHow do you cope with the anxiety before a life-changing event?hi, i had to have MAJOR surgery and i was anxious to. believe me this is quite normal,try to keep yourself happy by doing things that you like and keep telling yourself that there is someone out there who is worse off than you and there is.--cheers--How do you cope with the anxiety before a life-changing event?By leaving ALL hope!



When you leave all hope, you get a new strength to start anew if ever...