Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What would be a life changing amount of money to you?

Last year I released some of my pension early. I paid off all my debts. My life has changed as I no longer worry about bills landing on my doorstep or have to avoid answering the phone in fear of it being someone chasing me for their money. And I sleep better at night.What would be a life changing amount of money to you?For me it would be the amount I need for a deposit and legal fees to get my own property again. I realise that I need enough each month for the mortgage etc but it would be a great help just to get the deposit sorted and then start my dream.What would be a life changing amount of money to you?1000What would be a life changing amount of money to you?It`s oft said that money makes one miserable

Rest assured I would have a bloody good time being miserableWhat would be a life changing amount of money to you?Everything is less but 100 million USD will do. R u donating?



Thanks...
  • your name mean to you
  • music player
  •