Wednesday, November 24, 2010

If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?

If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?

If you did do you think your life would be better or worse or the same? What makes our decisions so life changing that if we would have done just one thing different when it comes to our lifestyles changing forever? Or do you agree that life is what you make of it, no matter what choices you make?

Thanks for serious answers.If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?I would go back to high school and take my school work more serious. I would be srue to push myself harder overall.If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?I would not change a thing. It is tempting (I have made quite a few mistakes), but I would be afraid of the %26quot;Butterfly Effect.%26quot; My life is good enough as it is, no need to be messing with it.If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?I made my life-changing decision in my second year in college.....and looking back on it now I wouldn't change a thing.



Even though I used to think it was a mistake....it's brought me to where I am now.....and that's a really good place.If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?I would go to college as soon as I graduated from high school and earn my doctrine's degree instead of waiting until I was 34 to go back to college.If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?i Belive this life is what you make of it. And if i could go back to high school and change something i would i would change how i acted i screwd around way to much and ended up with no credits so i would change that. But very intersting question.If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?I have often thought I would like to go back anchange things. But now.. 20 years out of high school I have come to realize today is the day to make life changing decisions. Don't worry about the past. Look to the future and learn from the past.If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?You are right, life is what you make of it, no matter your choices or how much money you have.If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?I just wrote about this very thing. I am now 46 years old. and my life has not been the most glamorous. If I would of not partied so much, and chose to stay clean instead of using drugs. or even the first hit of marijuana, I know my life would of been much better off. the consequences would not of came, the felonies would never of been. and in prison I would of never had to be.

but my choice to get high, led me to this terrible end. Now I face life with the record of my past. and making it hard for me to get a job. or become financially stable.

2 more years and I can get it all expunged.

but the life it gave me, was pure hell.

yes, I would change the fact that I chose to get high.If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?Yes I would change my high school decisions - or lack of them.

Would life be better/worse/the same? That I cannot know.

Life is always what you make it. There is an element of luck, though I do believe that in may instances we make our own luckIf you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?I would only the change the fact that i didn't finish college.

I am a stay at home mom of 2 young children!

And the fact is when the 2 year old starts kindergarten

i want to go back to work. It takes 1 awesome paying job, or 2 medium paying jobs to make it today!!!

But i only have a high school diploma!

So what type of jobs can i get that pay really good?

Not many!!!

If i had finished college first then i could get the good paying job right away, instead of having to now go back %26amp; finish!

That's my only regret!!!!

And it's the only thing i would change!!!If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?Yep...I would have studied Law!... And become a lawyer/solicitor/legal advisor?... its well paid!...whether you win or lose?...If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?You are either very deep or are writing a book. My thought is this - most people would not go back and change something especially in high school / most me including do not remember that much about it in a way that would have been detrimental and life changing.

Yes, I agree that life is what you make of it. There are several ingredients such as attitude, openess and non-judgemental behavior. Treat people how you want to be treated. We all want happiness, success, good health, happy families., I truly believe that the people who are unhappy are the slackers; they don't set goals, envy people who do and therefore blame everyone for the way their life turned out.



So, be positive, reach for greatness and yhou will be great, don't let anyone tear down your dreams and aspirations (if they do, they are not your friend....dump them. You need the wisdom to know who means you well and who does not.



TRUST YOUR GUT on this one - the gut never lets you down. and the most imporant BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF



Hope I have helped!If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?If your life had been good and if you are satidsfied with that, you would not risk it, to begin it all over and strugle. if one is extremly un happy with life, then perhaps one might try at it, but not very sure of that.If you had a chance to go back in high school when you made a life changing decision and change it, would you?no bc my life satisfy me %26amp; mistakes bild my self