Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Have you ever had a life changing experience?

Was it positive or negative? You can go into detail if you want. I just wanted to see how many people actually have had a life changing experience.Have you ever had a life changing experience?Yes and I've talked about this before but it really did change my life. My daughter's father was killed in a car accident when I was 7 months pregnant. I was young and didn't realize that could ever happen. At that time I took him for granted. I treated him horribly the weekend before he died. I never got the chance to say sorry and tell the truth about a horrible lie I had told him. I had no family, my best friend walked out of my life (another story) so he was all I had. Losing someone like that is so hard, you can't explain it, only experience it. I really changed because of this because for one thing, I felt it was my fault. I stopped playing games with people's heads and their hearts. I hope one day I can find another like him.Have you ever had a life changing experience?Yup. My dad died this year. It was both positive and negative-negative for the obvious reasons, and although it seems to early to see the positive, I know I've been made stronger because of it.Have you ever had a life changing experience?If you mean an appifany than im not sure...Have you ever had a life changing experience?Yes i have had a bunch

when my husband Todd Proposed to me!!

and when i found out around 8months ago i was having twins!!!