Wednesday, November 24, 2010

If you were going to write a book about the three most life changing events in your life what would they be?

If you were going to write a book about the three most life changing events in your life what would they be?If you were going to write a book about the three most life changing events in your life what would they be?1. Joining the U.S. Army.

2. Becoming a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-days Saints.

3. Highway travels as a motorcyclist.If you were going to write a book about the three most life changing events in your life what would they be?Thank you for selecting my reply as best. Actually, I have written many short stories pertaining to all three junctures in my life. And they continue.

Report Abuse

If you were going to write a book about the three most life changing events in your life what would they be?birth of my children, divorcing my ex, moving from the atlantic ocean to the gulf coast (away from all family and friends)If you were going to write a book about the three most life changing events in your life what would they be?1. going to germany

2. meeting my best friend

3. getting my master's degreeIf you were going to write a book about the three most life changing events in your life what would they be?I would write about the abuse I experienced in childhood that nearly drove me to suicide.



I would write about being rescued from suicide by encountering the real love of God through Jesus Christ



The last choice is harder, because my marriage was life changing, my children's births were life changing and I have had to go through a process of healing in my mid-life to finally heal from the abuse of my childhood.



If I were going to write a book I guess I would pick the healing process I've been going through for the third major life changing event.



This would be a true, autobiographical book. It would have very dark elements to it but I would like to bring out the love of God that rescued me when all human love was denied me.