Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What is the most life changing thing someone has done for you or to you?

How has it changed your life? If it was a negative or positive thing, what lessons have you learned from the experience?What is the most life changing thing someone has done for you or to you?Complete stranger smiled to me when I thought I did not deserve a thing.What is the most life changing thing someone has done for you or to you?drunkard family member spread lies about me, which made me look bad.

unforgettable.What is the most life changing thing someone has done for you or to you?I was told about God and it helps me through hard, hard situations just by praying to him.What is the most life changing thing someone has done for you or to you?Just meeting this man I'm now with has changed my life for the better, in every way. Some people can have that effect. I was one of the lucky ones.