Friday, June 3, 2011

Could you guys introduce me a life-changing book about philosophy and the secret of creation?

Hello guys,I'm almost finishing with my previous philosophy book which was about the Alegory of the Cave and other Theories about Plato.I'm just in need of another book to replace this for the next couple of weeks.Any Idea?Could you guys introduce me a life-changing book about philosophy and the secret of creation?Try the Origins of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind by Julian Jaynes.



The Closing of the American Mind by Allan Bloom



Republics: Ancient and Modern. By Paul A. Rahe



These are some modern ones that are very interesting.Could you guys introduce me a life-changing book about philosophy and the secret of creation?I highly recommend %26quot;The God Delusion%26quot; by Richard Dawkins.



It was a life changeing book for me.Could you guys introduce me a life-changing book about philosophy and the secret of creation?I suggest u a book called %26quot;BHAGAVATHGITA%26quot;. It is of great interest and may change ur life in an safe and peaceful way.

Just give a try.Could you guys introduce me a life-changing book about philosophy and the secret of creation?The course in miracles is the best.



Started reading it 10 years ago and I learn something new every time that I pick it up.



Love and blessings DonCould you guys introduce me a life-changing book about philosophy and the secret of creation?tao te ching



http://acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~phals



read it all twiceCould you guys introduce me a life-changing book about philosophy and the secret of creation?DMT: The spirit molecule

by Dr. Rick Strassman





All near-death, out of body and dream experiences are caused by one mysterious psychedelic chemical.Could you guys introduce me a life-changing book about philosophy and the secret of creation?Go to www.everythingforever.com and read the book online or buy this book ,ur opnions will be changed towards the truth .just have a glance at the first page .