Friday, June 3, 2011

What is the best option in your opnion on the life changing Decision?

I'm 4 1/2 years into University Degree. Tuition has gone up and I can't handle having two jobs, an internship, and a full class load anymore. The state school has adopted a flat rate tuition deal that is killing my finances. I've decided to go into business with my uncle in a city where the university charges per class not a flat rate. He owns a painting company where I would put to work the things I've learn with my Management degree. It looks promising and I've always been a business kind of person. I've sold to business that I also ran while I was in college. Now, I just want to know if I should make some money and really start this painting thing for myself, save up, and do school parttime which would take longer or become an employee and suffer while getting my degree now. I stand to make 70-100 grand a year with my uncle withing the next month. I'm getting clients and project opps already. Let me know what you guys think.



tonyWhat is the best option in your opnion on the life changing Decision?work with your uncle. it will put you at ease... good luck.What is the best option in your opnion on the life changing Decision?Have you put a lists of Pros (Positives) versus Cons (Negatives) Together yet...and make sure there is a list for how this will affect you now versus in 5 years where you hope to see yourself...also remember business have their ups and downs based on the economy and supply and demand so you need to check out all your choices if you want to sleep with a soft pillow. And don't worry if you feel angst after the decision is made, that is only natural and doesn't always mean you made the wrong decision it just means you are having the misgivings anyone feels when they make a decision and go with a certain path or try something new...Best Wishes to you
  • reptiles
  • flower shop name
  •