Friday, June 3, 2011

Have you had a life changing reaction to the drug Versed?

That drug ruined my life...I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else on Yahoo Answers....I know there are plenty of websites stating that this is the drug from hell....I agree totally. It left me with PTSD and about a 20 year span of lost precious memories.Have you had a life changing reaction to the drug Versed?No but I've seen it used for minor procedures and ops and it seems to cause maybe a 24 hour of confusion and %26quot;odd%26quot; behaviour that seems to resolve. Once I saw an old woman with some sort of delerium so I suppose some people, especially the elderly, probably have problems. I'm sure your drug governing body ( FDA ? ) would have records you could check.



All the benzos are famous for causing paradoxical reactions i.e. sometimes a harmless person might get very violent. Halcion murders were famous around 1990 !



Hope this helps