Friday, June 3, 2011

Have you ever persuaded someone to do something life changing?

If so, what was it? And how did you persuade them to do it?

When I was little [about 5 years old] I asked my dad to stop smoking. He said he would on his 40th birthday and he kept his promise. I think it helped being young because he was hearing it from his own daughter. So I didn't really have a hard time persuading him.Have you ever persuaded someone to do something life changing?yes, when you are telling the effects of the things that might suffer him soon.. better to tell him/her heartilly.. with my freinds, i keep on pursuading them not to drink always coz it might affect in their health and also they are so young to practice such things like that..

then, after a year we've met.. they stopped it caused they find to hard on theirselves... so early prevention makes your health being well...