Friday, June 3, 2011

Have you ever been on a life changing adventure?

Or even a adventure which was so exciting or scary and you are glad to have survived it. Please share it with us. I'm in need of some imaginary excitement.I'm at home feeling under the weather. Thanks.Have you ever been on a life changing adventure?It was snowing in W. VA me and my friends decide to skip school and go sledding after our parents go to work. Instead we got lost while cutting through the woods. At one point our dogs even abandoned us.



After a couple hours we found a break in the tree line and walked through a foot of snow until we got to their house, everyone was home, our clothes were soaked and my parents picked me up to drive me to school which it turns out closed because of the in coming blizzard.Have you ever been on a life changing adventure?hi..



no not yet..



good day..

:)