Friday, June 3, 2011

Would anyone care to share a life changing event?

It has been a long time since I posted a question or replied to questions of others. Life has it's ups and downs and my downs have been monumental. I suffer from Bipolar Disorder which has been a life long problem. Problems are solved, of course, by solutions but sometimes the solutions can become a separate problem in itself. For example, cancer is in deed an disastrous problem but the solution of chemotherapy brings about problems of it's own. For now I have surpassed my problems and the problems of the solutions as well. Although I don't have cancer or even a life threatning disease, coming to terms with my disorder has been a life changing event which has made my life much different than it was 5 years ago or even 6 months ago. My past was clouded by troubles which have now been overcome. I have a clear future ahead of me now. So ... I was wondering if anyone reading this would like to share a life changing event of their own which could lift my spirits as well as others.Would anyone care to share a life changing event?two years ago i was getting into alot of trouble. I was getting into fights at school, my family was going homeless and katrina happend (have relatives there. went to 11 funerals that year)so i sat in class one day adn one wise teacher wrote: Ghandi once said we must be the change we want to see in the world,you have it in you to do GREAT THINGS. go ahead and fly and here i am. i got accepted into one of the top high schools in my state. Which was all good and all but then my father broke his leg and we were so close to being homeless, and a year later we still struggle. I got tired. my mom is tired my brothers are onld enough to help but they dont give a damn..I realized that my mom and i keep each other from going insane. we are each others rock. And thats what keeps me going. my mother. so she can keep going and we can contiue on. Sometimes you get so tired of life but at the end of the day you think god that he put you on life's trial and at the end of the day, you realize that everything will be ok.Would anyone care to share a life changing event?Keep fighting and strive for quality in your life. When my son died I learned that what doesn't kill you really does make you stronger. Look for the good in all things. After all, if you can't find something positive in a bad thing then it happened for nothing.Would anyone care to share a life changing event?I will, I am in a relationship (just ended actually) with an individual that is either bi polar, or a cousin of it. They refuse to acknowledge there is a problem.

over the course of four years, I have dealt with my own emotions of thinking something was wrong with me.

Through much rreading and researching, I have learned agreat deal about different psychological and emotional issues.



Being on the receiving end of the verbal attacks, twisting of words and relentless mind games,,,I did not run,,,,I learned and through this have learned a great deal more about myself.

My life has taken a totally different direction, I view others in a different way.



I am the same person, but much wiser and stronger.

Had these 4 years not educated me I would be the same as I was,,,,not as wise and not as strong as today. In a weird way I appreciate it all as I have taken the lessons life had,Would anyone care to share a life changing event?When I discovered the Worldwide United Foundation!



http://wwunited.orgWould anyone care to share a life changing event?i had anxiety and depresson for a year and i never got it treated because i was to scared to get medicine, but then i went and got help and i've been on medicine for the past month and i feel great. I have no more anxiety attacks, and i am a happy person.



another life changing event that i had was about a week ago. I was in a fight with a friend, and then i suddenly realized that i shouldnt spend my life fighting with others. I want my one life to be lived happily, and when i fight with others i'm not happy. so from that moment on i decided that i wont fight with anyone. where does fighting get you in the first place? no where. so i'm completly fight free, and its really relaxing.