Friday, June 3, 2011

Have you ever had a life changing dream?

Two days ago, i had this dream, i learned the true meaning of what love is and how it feels like. I felt what it's like to risk your life to save someone. What about you?

Have you ever had a life changing dream? i once had a dream that me and my girlfriend got into an argument which quickly escalated into a violent altercation. somehow in my dream i realized that in my waking life i was never very nice to her, yet she always stood by me. when i woke up i shook her awake to apologize and hold her and cry with her, however, i found i could not wake her up for i had stabbed her to death in my sleep. i guess you can say that dream changed my life, because, well, i had never been to prison before, and now...prison is my life. is that what you meant? Have you ever had a life changing dream? Yes I had that kind of dream right now I'm happy to love and risk my life for that person.Have you ever had a life changing dream? Yes, and so have you, whether you know it now, or not. Rebel Rouser, are you serious?Have you ever had a life changing dream? I once dreamt of children without eyes murdering and skinning dogs, with the virgin mary holding her child at the end of a long ornate table as she threw him out the window, me drinking from a golden cup, fighting for my life and the life of my sister. All these little children chasing me, and I finding my sister lead them to her. Despite my will and power to protect I failed in the long run. They got her anyway....I felt petrified! Made me rethink about what I was doing in my life. Don't dabble in things you don't fully understand. And I learned you can't protect my sister always.Have you ever had a life changing dream? yes i believe i have. the dream showed what could've happened in the relationship of a really good friend and i after we had this real life fight. it showed how we let it fester and get worse and worse so by the first day of school we were like enemies. so i wrote her this really long email apologizing and explaining my side of the story and we made up.