Friday, June 3, 2011

What makes skydiving a life changing experience?

a lot of people say skydiving changes the way you live, the way you think. i am not too sure about the same. what in your opinion makes it a unique experience?What makes skydiving a life changing experience?It is more of an underwear, than life changing experience.What makes skydiving a life changing experience?I'm inclined to agree w/ %26quot;Tisker%26quot; -- it would be more of an underwear-changing experience! Life has enough excitement for me w/o stupidly jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. BTW, I wouldn't even be in an airplane until someone showed me how to operate it (in case of an emergency). ~;/%26gt;What makes skydiving a life changing experience?Bunjee jumping did it for me...

I felt like I was falling but it was a good feeling.

You know that trust exercise where you fall backward and someone catches you?...that's the way I jumped off and it just felt like I was letting you and the %26quot;free fall%26quot; feeling is something that can only be experienced for oneself and can't really be explained.

Sky diving was okay...I was tied onto the instructor plus I didn't feel much of a free fall feeling because of the wind. haha



Try bunjee jumping if you haven't.What makes skydiving a life changing experience?It's amazing. I've done it before. The scariest part is probably jumping out of the plane but I got to see the world since I was about 17,000 feet up in the air. It's expensive but worth it. I loved it and I would do it again any day.What makes skydiving a life changing experience?If you're willing to jump out of a perfectly good plane for no other reason than for the thrill of it, it will change your view on everything.What makes skydiving a life changing experience?I went skydiving last month. Didn't really change the way I live. It's fun, but expensive. It's just like a really fun amusement park ride.What makes skydiving a life changing experience?You are jumping out of a perfectly good plane into nothing.

It is hard to explain. It is a great feeling,

I went on a tandem jump. I liked it so much I went back the next day,What makes skydiving a life changing experience?I don't know, but I sure would love to find out. ---------------------------What makes skydiving a life changing experience?When you accidentally miss the landing spot, and you're in a coma for 3 years...What makes skydiving a life changing experience?i think your getting a little too deep into this. i guess people who do sky diving are testing themselves so you could say once you do that you develope some more self confidence,What makes skydiving a life changing experience?When anyone fails to open the chute.What makes skydiving a life changing experience?Bungee jumping too*What makes skydiving a life changing experience?When the chute doesn't open.What makes skydiving a life changing experience?you're so close to death and you choose to put yourself in that positionWhat makes skydiving a life changing experience?if your still alive at the end you believe in miracles
  • advice how
  • french name for
  •