Friday, June 3, 2011

What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?

mine is

i was in disney world, eating a snack. and on the other side of the street i saw a girl my age.. she had no hair and she was riding on those little fake horses smiling and all that, and her father was crying. it really changed me.What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?well i was born legally blind (doesn't mean totally blind just very poor vision) and when i was 11 yrs old the retina in my left eye detached. i had surgery and it was reattached but they used silicone oil to hold it down until it healed and my eye didn't react well to it and i lost my vision in that eye (which was the better eye). so after that i had to adjust to only seeing out of one eye. since then my retina has detached in that eye again and it has detached in the other eye twice but luckily it has not done permanent damage to my other eye.

its hard to cope with at times but i manage.What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?Awww

Mine was when i went to the slums.What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?...ur emo....What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?I'm only interested in White girls.What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?awww, that is so sad : (







uhhh, my father died . completely changed me .What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?that is sad...What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?Becoming a father.What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?well once i saw my face and cried cuz it was so beautifulWhat was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?when michael jackson died.



and when i saw my sisters keeper a few nights ago. =\What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?Mine was when I learned to spell the word %26quot;experience%26quot;What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?When I learned that my mother had a drug addiction....What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?that' s so sad

mine was probably when I realized that I could control my life and my future depended solely on me.What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?Overdosing on drugs.What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?maybe it's because you realized that someone who's like you who has it a lot worse can still be happy about the little things, mine's too personal to share but it changed my life but not necessarily for the worse.What was the most moving/life changing expeariance of you life?it wasn't your life changing experience of your life,it caused you to think about the people who have cancer and caused you to understand them,these moments are necessary in human life,to bit us to move and know where and who we are.

and mine: i think it hasn't came yet! maybe many things more important happen in future !