Friday, June 3, 2011

What is the most life changing movie u hav ever seen?

what is a movie that u hav seen a million times and u still cried each time?What is the most life changing movie u hav ever seen?movies i have seen over the years have made me think differently about subjects, but i wouldn't call them life changing.



i think no matter how many times i see terms of endearment,i will always cry when shirley mcclain's daughter dies.What is the most life changing movie u hav ever seen?TITANIC but its not life changing







Cheers :-)What is the most life changing movie u hav ever seen?The Beach. It changed my life but I dont cry, I got on a plane and did everything that Leonardo Dicaprio did in that movie, except for swimming to an island, I took a boat. Im now moving there permanently and would never have visited Thailand if it werent for that movie.What is the most life changing movie u hav ever seen?I think A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints was PHENOMENAL. It wasn't a widely released film but it was one of the best I've ever seen, I recently bought the book and I can't wait to read it. The actors in it are Robert Downey Jr, Shia LaBouf (not his usual type of role though), Channing Tatum, Rosario Dawson and a bunch of other people and its about living in poverty in New York and its a true story. Chaos theory was great too. I couldn't stop thinking about it for days after I saw it and parts of it were so sad. Moulin Rouge also gets me each time. The departed and Four Brothers are two more. They are all great and I really dont cry a lot so these movies are really high up on the list for me.