Friday, June 3, 2011

Tell me an important life changing lesson that everyone shoulld learn?

I'm doing a 30 day program on life lessons for kids and teens and I need some ideas, make really good please, something that not everyone already knowsTell me an important life changing lesson that everyone shoulld learn?A stitch in time saves nine.

Fix the small problem now before it becomes larger and harder to fix.

For example with children.

Dont let bullying problems get bigger and bigger because they will become harder to fix. You will only find out the hard way. Fix it when its still a small problem.



You can interpretate that in other ways too.Tell me an important life changing lesson that everyone shoulld learn?NEVER TO ASSUME SOMETHING IS RIGHT or that what you have been told is true. You NEED to check out the details and get the FACTS before you believe anything.Tell me an important life changing lesson that everyone shoulld learn?Credit cards are a scam, designed to keep you a slave to your debt.Tell me an important life changing lesson that everyone shoulld learn?i thinkhe number one lesson that needs learned is its not always about you, service for other people goes a long way.Tell me an important life changing lesson that everyone shoulld learn?wait til you know you truly love a person before you say %26quot;i love you.%26quot;Tell me an important life changing lesson that everyone shoulld learn?Don't spit into the wind.