Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can you name 3 life changing situations thats you have been thru and how did it change your way of thinking?

Mine would be:

1. Hurricane Katrina- Im from New Olreans and i lost everything in that storm. I understand the importance of life and how you shouldnt cherish material things.

2. When i got a divorce- I didnt know i was such a bad wife until my ex finally open his mouth and my eyes. I think about other feelings before i do things.

3. When i moved out the housing project- I didnt know that the world had so much to offer. I was stuck in that situation without a choice. From that day forward i wanted to make sure my life had meaning.Can you name 3 life changing situations thats you have been thru and how did it change your way of thinking?1. When I got into a fight in middle school and they sent me to an alternative one. When I returned from the alternative school I no longer talked back, hit back, or cared what other people thought or said about me. I am more laid back, I don't like to argue, and I believe in keeping peace.

2. My mom's divorce. We grew closer and it made me realize how much a person needs to be independent. That you need to be able to take care of yourself and not rely on other people. I'm not saying that when you do meet someone you shouldn't love or be happy, but to not depend on them to make you happy. You should just give support and grow together.

3. I don't have a third one b/c these are the only two that stand out.