Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Have you ever had a life-changing experience?

Have you ever had a life-channging experience that changed the way you think about yourself, others or the world around you?Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Yep. short and simpleHave you ever had a life-changing experience?i went to india, and you can just say, i know im lucky because there are homeless people in the world and i have a good life, but when you actually see it up close, the dying people, its terrible. i mean we had a van to drive in, and sometimes when we stopped there would be people begging for food with their dying babies who were crying. it really made me realize how lucky it is to live in america. you wouldnt even know the worst from me telling you this.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Yes, there was this one thing that happened to me which caused me to think of myself as a father. It was probably when my son was born.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Yes, when I disected the fetal pigs in school, I decided to be a vegitarinan. It really changed the way I saw meat.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Yes, losing use of a limb made me realize work is not the end-all be-all, no matter how much I like working.



People matter.



I took to heart the saying that no one on their death bed says they wish they spent more time at the office.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?yep!! ichanneled a womans husband. all fear melted away. i was enveloped in pure love or spirit. i cant wait to do it againHave you ever had a life-changing experience?All the time, at least once a week.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Yes, the day I was accepted into Medical School changed my life 4ever!Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Yeah. I was a passenger in a car crash. I broke my neck and my back. I can still walk and function and am grateful every day.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Yes. I was raped at 14. I thought it was like the worst day of my life and that everyone was going to look at me different and treat me different. I was afraid to see my parents, the school guidance counselor told them while i was in a different room with my friends. I'm the baby of my family so I was scared to face anyone and I didn't know how they would treat me. Then, when word got out at school I had people telling me to go kill myself b/c they didn't believe me but then I also had some people standing up for me that I would have never thought would. It made me stronger, I got on with school after a 6 month period of being extremely depressed and smoking pot and drinking. It just showed me that I can take anything life throws at me and it will just make me stronger, it also showed me that there are some cruel and caring people around me and that the world is such a dangerous place, it scares me so watch the news and see what these people are actually like.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Defiently. 15 months ago I gave birth to my 3rd child. he dies shortly after his birth. And it was and is so very painful but I didnt just lose, I gained to. At 5 months they told me he had Trisomy 13 and wouldnt make it to term. They wanted me to abort but I went to term. My little guy was such a brave fighter. I learned how unconditional a mothers love truley is. He had many severe deformities, I knew my lil boy wouldnt have eyes, I just didnt know what that would look like. I wasnt sure if I could hold him but when he was born and layed on my chest, it didnt even matter, I was so in love, all I wanted was his life. He's shown me how strong I am and to honor what he taught me I try to be brave no matter how scared I am. For such a tiny little life, he has moved major mountains. He's an incredible angel.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?so many that i can't count, every time i screw something up it's a life changing experience.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Yes



I had a real hard %26quot;doodie%26quot; about 15 minutes ago. My a-s-s is torn real bad, and bleeding through my tightie-whitie undies.



I really miss the days of soft poops and gentle sitting down, on a cushion more like a cloud.



Now I have an angry angry ********** and its driving me insane.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?A few years ago I had a crappy job in a sawmill stacking 100-300 pound pieces of wood all day long for just a little above minimum wage. Things were just getting worse and worse. We had a half hour for lunch everyday and I had forgotten to pack mine that day so I rushed about five miles down the road to the nearest store. It was a shabby convenience store and the only thing I could find to eat was a ham and cheese sub wrapped in plastic from the cooler. I bought it and tried to eat it quickly on the drive back to work. The sandich looked pretty good but about three bites in I realized it was almost all bread, dry bread. I was finishing it as I got out of my car to go back to work and the last bite stuck in my throat. typically when this happens I take a drink of something and it washes right down. Not this time, all that dry bread swelled up and I couldn't breathe at all. The other guys I worked with were about thirty yards away finishing their lunches. I started to go over to ask for help and realized that those faces were not the last thing I wanted to see in this world. So, not having any oxygen for almost a minute now I just gave up and turned the radio up(Jimi Hendrix was playing Little Wing) and leaned back in my seat and waited to die.

My throat must have relaxed when I did, because before I knew it the blockage in my throat just slipped down. I've tried to look at every moment of life as a gift since then.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?I have throughout the past years (probably six or so) been growing closer to God and He's changing the way I think. If you haven't done so, I encourage you to. Just ask for forgiveness from sin and make Him Lord of your life.



God bless,



Crazybout_ChristHave you ever had a life-changing experience?yep pregnancyHave you ever had a life-changing experience?YES!!!Have you ever had a life-changing experience?yes.

and it made all the minor experiences (good or bad) worth it.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?NopeHave you ever had a life-changing experience?yes. graduating boot campHave you ever had a life-changing experience?My life changing experience was facing the biggest worry in my life, and that was the worry of daughter being suspected of having a tumour in her neck at age 5. It sent me into four years of total physical and mental breakdown. Even though the tumour was ruled out. That actual shock of knowing that I might lose her was enough to do incredible things to my mind and body. Now after 6 years I still remember that day I saw the look on my doctors face when he told me what we might be looking for. What followed were at least two years of Hell, Anxiety so bad that I could not even feed myself, lift my head off the bed. Then the depression set in, deep, dark, suicidal depression, where I ended up counting the hours, the minutes, the seconds to try and get through just one day. I got as low as thinking that there was no way I could live any more, and even worse, considering taking my childs life so she could be with me. THAT IS MY LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. If anyone could feel just a small bit of that pain for one minute in their life, then we would all live much happier.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Great question with a lot of thoughtful answers and a few knuckle heads who I guess have been blessed or unlucky enough to have not really experienced anything of any real substance in life.



That said, for me, I worked on the 107th floor of tower 1- the first one that was hit. I was, as usual, late and therefore my life was spared. I lost lots of friends, co-workers, and customers that I used to wait on. That day changed the course for the rest of my life- some for the better and some for the worse.



I am thankful to be here and I consider every day I'm still here a blessing.Have you ever had a life-changing experience?Yes. Do you want details?Have you ever had a life-changing experience?yea i hav.................. when i bjurgfbwygrfyg54gsy45w7s