Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What was a life changing event or moment for you in 2008?

New Years Eve, I just busted level 6 with 63% Best Answers as a Top Contributor in Allergies, Chemistry, and Politics.



I guess it means that I know something AND something else AND something else else. Super!What was a life changing event or moment for you in 2008?Without a doubt, the election. I'm still stunned that we can see through skin color...well, the most of us anywayWhat was a life changing event or moment for you in 2008?Barack Obama being Elected President of the United States I say to end 2008 %26quot;YES WE DID IT%26quot; and in 2009 I say %26quot;YES WE WILL DO IT%26quot;.What was a life changing event or moment for you in 2008?i gave birth at home.

planned delivery, no drugs, to a healthy 11lb 6oz baby.What was a life changing event or moment for you in 2008?Personally....selling our home and designing and building a new home in a resort area.





Politically.....voting for Barack Obama and helping him win the electionWhat was a life changing event or moment for you in 2008?clearly, the Rise of Obama.
  • website host
  • ittwit
  •