Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If I was to read one classic/life changing book, which one should it be?

War and Peace? A Tale of Two Cities? That sort of thing.



Serious answers only please!If I was to read one classic/life changing book, which one should it be?http://www.spearknotes.com



http://www.wikipedia.com



These websites should help you in finding out what you need to find out.If I was to read one classic/life changing book, which one should it be?Aside for the BIBLE which can definitely change your life perspective, you can also read Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho, and The Little Price by Saint Exupery.If I was to read one classic/life changing book, which one should it be?the secret

my tcher say that it is a really good book ...If I was to read one classic/life changing book, which one should it be?Herman Hesse. SteppenwolfeIf I was to read one classic/life changing book, which one should it be?I would say War and PeaceIf I was to read one classic/life changing book, which one should it be?Hamlet by Shakespeare, Great understanding of what makes a person tickIf I was to read one classic/life changing book, which one should it be?either lolita by vladimir nabokov or brave new world by aldous huxley or 1984 by george orwell.



i love a tale of two cities as well- so sweetIf I was to read one classic/life changing book, which one should it be?Jonathan Livingstone Seagull by Richard Bach, one of the most beautiful books I have ever read.If I was to read one classic/life changing book, which one should it be?The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood. Might make you think differently about your culture, about gender...



Black Athena, by Martin Bernal - bit of an eye-opener - all about how African civilisations were central to the development of Western thought, but now we all say Ancient Greece invented everything...



Who knows what books will change your life. You won't know what you don't know till you suddenly read it in a book - so keep reading lots!