Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If i have gone thru some life changing experiences lately and kinda lost sight in myself and who i am, is?

there any way i can go back to being positive like i used to be, and happy, and confident with myself?



I had alot happen to me, and i used to naturally be energetic and love talking to people. I hit an all time low, and eventually got to the point where i would just be like, eh what the hell does it matter if i talk to them, to the point where im at now, which is i dont care to talk to anyone, and now i feel like i cant.

any suggestions?If i have gone thru some life changing experiences lately and kinda lost sight in myself and who i am, is?Absolutely there is. Everyone hits lows in their life. The older I get the more I realize that everyone has problems and life changing events. It is how we deal with them and get through them that defines who we are.

My unprofessional suggestions are to learn how to reconnect with yourself. Meditation of some form is essential to stay grounded. For me, exercise has been key. Everything looks a lot brighter after 30 minutes of cardio. Get your endorphins flowing again..

You may be interested in checking out some self-help type books. Try to remember what got you excited when you were younger, and engage in more adult versions of those activities. Put yourself in situations where you meet people who actually have the same interests as you. Notice when things give you chills, be aware of the happy things around you. You have to focus on what you want, not dwell on what you don't want.

Depending on how old you are, and what these experiences are, you may want to seek professional counseling. Its nice to get someone elses perspective on what you may be seeing as a problem, when its really not.If i have gone thru some life changing experiences lately and kinda lost sight in myself and who i am, is?Hey James, that's my name! lol anyway...



I'm a psychologist and I can help you if you want to. I can give you a test to rule out the usual items.



If you want me help my email is: alienjimmy101@yahoo.com

I can email you a test that will help me help you.



Good luck!