Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Im changing my life, I want to move to a place where I can spend my life helping other, anyone got any ideas?

Hey guys, I'm fed up with my lifesytle at home (canada) and I always loved doing things for other people, do you guys have any ideas of where i could go to go help people in a 3rd world nation? (prefferably somewhere nice tho :P )

ive saved up 30K$ and figure i could find a way to live sustainably, while helping the community?

any ideas?

thanks guys!Im changing my life, I want to move to a place where I can spend my life helping other, anyone got any ideas?Try a volunteer organisation like VSO (www.vso.org.uk) who have a network set up. They will find somewhere that suits you and where you can put your skills to best use.



If you're not in the UK, try Google searching for %26quot;volunteer abroad%26quot; or (if you're feeling lazy) try these:

- http://www.volunteerabroad.com/

- http://www.workandvolunteer.com/

- http://www.i-to-i.com/Im changing my life, I want to move to a place where I can spend my life helping other, anyone got any ideas?You may want to consider joining a group like the Peace Corp. But there truly is no reason to travel if you want to help people. There is poverty in every nation on the planet. If you want to improve work conditions in 3rd world countries than stop buying products made in countries with poor human rights records, stop buying imported produce from countries that don't pay a living wage, which is basically all of them.