Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On the cusp of life changing decisions?

At the moment i have been thinking of a big decision for about a year now i am confident its the right thing but maybe not the right time. With me sometimes i just have to do it and i never think its the best time with anything i do. How do you make huge decisions? What makes you take the plunge?On the cusp of life changing decisions?In a big decisions I put all the pros and the cons ; and if the cons overweight the pros ; I stay quietOn the cusp of life changing decisions?I wud go for it wen my heart says its the right time.. If i feel there's too much of risk rite now, then 1st I wud like to reduce the risks to a bearable extent, then go on wit my decision.. Gr8 tat aftr a year ur feeling the same abt ur decision.. If ur financially capable to take the plunge, do it now.. :) All the very best..
  • ittwit
  • black hair styles
  •