Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Please help me--something life-changing for a project?

I have a project that I'm going to do for school and i have to change my way of living for a week.



For example, one person is going to be silent for the week. Another is going to be vegan. Another will use their left hand instead to write with instead of their right. One person is going to fast for the week.



So could anyone give me ideas of what I could do?Please help me--something life-changing for a project?well, you could try writing out everything you say, or singing it. that would be interesting. or talking in 3rd person all the time, referring to yourself by your name instead of %26quot;i%26quot; or %26quot;me%26quot;. I think this sounds like a really fun project, you should just get creative :)