Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Opinion:What is the most life changing country song?

You can name more than one song.Which song,completely changed your perspective on a topic or life in general when you heard it?Opinion:What is the most life changing country song?live like you were dying. tim mcgraw.... umm bout 3 years ago or whenever it came out

Opinion:What is the most life changing country song? Bobby G. Rice.....You Lay So Easy On My Mind.

This song played just before I propsed to my wife.Opinion:What is the most life changing country song?Its not supposed to be that way - The Great Willy Nelson

Me and God - Josh TurnerOpinion:What is the most life changing country song?There Goes My Life- Kenny Chesny. I was completely devastated to find out I was pregnant at 17, and thought my life totally over, but it turned out to be the best thing that's ever happened to be.



Stay by Sugarland- I had the same experience with someone who I thought I loved more than anything



Dancin' For the Groceries- Kenny Chesney. It made me think just how good I have it, and that I'm so lucky to be where I am.Opinion:What is the most life changing country song?the change by garth brooks

on my watch tonight by mike corrado

if i die before you wake by dustin evansOpinion:What is the most life changing country song? That is an ever changing answer for me.. I think currently, Tim McGraw has to have a good word said about him... I have a son in Iraq,...as, many of us have. You can't listen to %26quot;I'm Already Home%26quot;, i believe is the title), without getting a little lump in your throat... It makes me wonder,.. it makes me take a minute and give thanks that he is doing ok... and I suppose any day with a prayer in it,...is probably a pretty good day, in the big picture of things, as they are... There are many songs like it if one must know,... %26quot;Soldiers last letter comes to mind quickly..a great by Ernest Tubb. One of his proudest moments was at the %26quot;opry%26quot; when 5 %26quot;gold star%26quot; moms were in the front row as he sang it. But, they all raise a lump in your throat if done right... 1 %26quot;attaboy%26quot;, for Tim........ It makes you think.!!Opinion:What is the most life changing country song?remember when by allen jacksonOpinion:What is the most life changing country song?prly..don't blink by whomever it is true life goes to fast...Opinion:What is the most life changing country song?Stay - Sugarland

Skin - Rascal Flatts

Jesus Take the Wheel - Carrie Underwood



And most of all:

I wonder - Kellie PicklerOpinion:What is the most life changing country song?The Dance-by Garth Brooks...while it always makes me cry, it helps me to remember to cherish the people in my life.Opinion:What is the most life changing country song?Travelin' Soldier- Dixie Chicks

Opinion:What is the most life changing country song?Great Question!



I would probably be Who You'd Be Today by Kenny Chesney. In September 2005 my fiances cousin and my friend passed away, right before she started her senior year of high school. She was nicest person I have ever met. She always had a smile no matter what. She lived her life for God. She was everything that I wanted to be. When ever I hear Kenny's song I think about Staci. It reminds me to smile. It reminds me to always try to find the good in people like Staci did. I will always wonder what she would be doing today if she were still alive. Opinion:What is the most life changing country song?So Small-Carrie Underwood

i was never much of a fan until a I heard this it's really good and down to earth!