Tuesday, October 25, 2011

REPHRASE "I had a life-changing experience" English experts help?

I am writing an essay and I want to make that sentence (%26quot;I had a life-changing experience%26quot;) sound smarter and add some more details to it. The paragraph below is the paragraph right before the concluding paragraph. Please help me finish this.



*if you can make this better, please post up and share







Then I would go on to ask, do I regret having such breakdown? I suppose I do somewhat, in terms of having missed so many opportunities I could have had instead. Nonetheless, I had a life-changing experience ___________________________. In short, it is the existence of the remorseful past that, I believe, is the engine of my progress to a vital life.REPHRASE %26quot;I had a life-changing experience%26quot; English experts help?I had an experience that changed my life.REPHRASE %26quot;I had a life-changing experience%26quot; English experts help?Pick the best one,and let us know how you didREPHRASE %26quot;I had a life-changing experience%26quot; English experts help?%26quot;When I was ___(age)___ something occured that changed my life forever.%26quot; Then tell them about it.REPHRASE %26quot;I had a life-changing experience%26quot; English experts help?%26quot;TURNING POINT%26quot;REPHRASE %26quot;I had a life-changing experience%26quot; English experts help?Nevertheless, my experience was life-changing.REPHRASE %26quot;I had a life-changing experience%26quot; English experts help?I'm not an %26quot;English expert,%26quot; but thought I might help...



Nonetheless, I had a life-changing experience, which I believe was substantial in value.



or



Nonetheless, I had a life-altering experience, which I believe was was substantial in value.



or



Nonetheless, I had an experience that shifted my perspective on life immensely.



hope that helps! good luck.REPHRASE %26quot;I had a life-changing experience%26quot; English experts help?My life was altered dramatically by_____.REPHRASE %26quot;I had a life-changing experience%26quot; English experts help?Which has , enhanced my, perspective view of what Life, is truly about.

hope this helps.REPHRASE %26quot;I had a life-changing experience%26quot; English experts help?I had an epiphany.
  • AJAX in .net
  • software
  •