Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?

The Graduation Song-Vitamin CHave you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?%26quot;who you'd be today%26quot; by kenny chesney makes me cryHave you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears? No, haven't heard such song



Only ones that make me sad and squeeze a few drops of tears out..Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?noHave you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?Nope, not yet

but that'll be da dayHave you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?do i look like a girl to you?Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?%26quot;Love You To Death%26quot; by Kamelot



http://search.playlist.com/tracks/love%2Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?I love this song a lot, but I don't think I ever actually cried about it...



%26quot;What a Wonderful World%26quot; by Louis Armstrong. If you listen to the lyrics, you'll gear how beautiful it really is. Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?Yes I have. First one comes to mind is this beautiful song %26quot;I could only imagine%26quot; by Mercy Me



every time I hear it I get weepyHave you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?yeah i want to drag you through the mud just makes me tears up into laughter Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?OK DONT TELL ANYONE BUT I ALMOST CRIED ON THIS AVRIL LAVIGINE SONG I FORGET WAT I WAS CALLED BUT IT WAS ABOUT WAR LOL IT MADE MY EYES WATER :'(Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?What About Now by Chris Daughtry...





Watch the music video! Its AH-MAZING!Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?YesHave you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?Yes, by Secondhand Serenade- %26quot;Fall for You%26quot;

My husband and I had just been through a terrible rough patch and were on the mend when he showed me this song.........

SighHave you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?bella's lullaby recently..yeah, may sound stupid to yall but i am a twilight fan and just hearing that beautiful piece of music made me so happy...i cried.Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?theres two:

dirty and left out by the almost

and

rooftops (a broadcast liberation) - lostprophets -- but i THINK thats just because i just finished watching %26quot;the notebook%26quot; and the first verse talks about when ur in ur last minutes, will u be able to say u lived ur life to the fullest kinda thing.Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?white horse- taylor swift.



not actaully a sad song in general. but it reminded me so much of my old bf.Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?not burst in tears, but i hit me had! its called %26quot; I know what love is%26quot; dont know who sings it, but a good song... i haven't heard it in about two years because i cant find it!Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?Yes. This link below will take you to it. It's so sad...and so beautiful.Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?I think so.....I think Thunder by Boyslikegirls and How do I live by Faith Hill. But there was also a movie that made me cry.......and that movie was....airbud! I know ryt!Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?Yes, there are a few songs that make me cry when I hear them.Have you ever heard a song so beautiful or life changing you actually burst into tears?Life Is Beautiful- Sixx Am



It was good, but didn't make me cry.

D: Runaway love ft Mary J blidge [ I think ]

is really sad though.