Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I need help with a major life changing event.?

I have decided that I want to go back to school for website development and was wondering what the best school would be for that? I don't care if it is online or a campus. I live in Roseville, Michigan and don't have any plans to leave just yet. I was thinking about going to Kaplan University online.I need help with a major life changing event.?Honestly - you could probably learn this yourself without enrolling in a course. Most courses in this subject (and I teach them) are basic and out of date. Unless your tutor is a professional web designer (actually makes websites that are paid for) I would not pay for it.



Check with the schools you are thinking about and ask questions about the teacher of the course, find out if there is any placement opportunities / co-op / intern work where you get actual experience, rather than just being taught how to use an application.



Key topics are HTML, Javascript, CSS, Flash.