Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Have you made a life changing?

decision based solely on advice given to you by people on YA?Have you made a life changing?Certainly not and I hope no-one else would either. I wouldn't want the responsibility of someone taking any of my answers to heart and changing their lives because of it.Have you made a life changing?No..Have you made a life changing?No, not yet, but I took some good advice from people and used that.Have you made a life changing?not yetHave you made a life changing?Well, I have to say no.

All the life changing decisions I have ever experienced, have all come from me. I really believe we are the only one who can change whatever we like, if we just search inside of us.Have you made a life changing?No - I have real friends and family, who I trust. Why trust a psycho or nutter on the internet ?Have you made a life changing?i became a gothHave you made a life changing?no - and I never wouldHave you made a life changing?No, taken the occasional bit of advice but i would only go with my own instincts on things that really matter.Have you made a life changing?Good grief, no! Seriously though I have taken advice - which is the whole point of asking a question on this forum. But listen to yourself and then ask the people you love for advice is well, the best advice I can give!Have you made a life changing?no - it would have to be jolly good advice to be life changing....Have you made a life changing?No.Have you made a life changing?Nope, I believe we are each in charge of our own lives therefore we should decide what's right for us as individuals. A little bit of advice may be helpful but the final decision should always be your own.Have you made a life changing?No, and I don't think I would.Have you made a life changing?noHave you made a life changing?no... I taken advice,but always have based my decisions on how it is going to affect me.