Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who do you turn to when you have a life-changing decision to make?

P%26amp;S contributors?Who do you turn to when you have a life-changing decision to make?My sister and people I know I can trust. Some of those people are here, but I only get their input. In the end, I still have to do what I think is best. It's just nice to hear what others think. And surprisingly... a lot of people think just like me. : )Who do you turn to when you have a life-changing decision to make?yes they can help, but in the end it will be

all about me, so my decision.Who do you turn to when you have a life-changing decision to make?my older brother.Who do you turn to when you have a life-changing decision to make? no one...my decisions are mine and mine alone. that way, if a wrong decision is made, i have only me to blame. as far as p/s contributors are concerned, i may take their advice, or i may not. it doesn't come under the heading of life changing though.Who do you turn to when you have a life-changing decision to make?for a personal decision , I make my own , but for advice about house and home and coffee, ha for sure

I have some good questions but I get on here and out the window they go, duh



lol

have a good one!Who do you turn to when you have a life-changing decision to make?The Mrs! We talk over everything in great detail before a decision is made :) Who do you turn to when you have a life-changing decision to make?I don't consult with anyone. I just weigh my own pros and cons and do what I think is right.