Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?

Was a positive or negative change? Did you choose for it to happen?What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?leaving my violent husband and his violent family...lifes never been better.....changed my life positively forever



....so sorry about what happened with your dad, it must hurt you alot...can't you find it in your heart to forgive him? he is still your dad, this is a big shock to you, but i bet he's feeling pretty crap too...why not meet him so somewhere, just you and him, and just talk about it, sounds cheesy right now but he's not known this girl long, but he's known you all your life, so i think that you should call him and talk....it may turn into a fight but at least you'll get it off your chest, i know he's hurt your mum and you, but he's part of your history, this woman isn't and i don't think he'll be with her for long, he will feel it soon, but don't cut yourself off from him, he's still your dad



LEX write that book....it will change your life....AGAIN....lol...



tell him, in order for this to work...you MUST talk alone first...clear the air....i know how you feel..it happened to me too...me and my dad were very close, she came along and ruined it...well she didn't really...THEY did, but i thought...he's my dad, his life has changed, get used to it sh!t happens....and that's what i did, i got over it.....but i would not talk to him with her around until i talked to him alone, eventually he agreed, we got everything out, and now i'm older i understand more she's not the bad person and neither is my dad, my mum has a new life and is happy and everything is fine....stuff happened...just like with your dad....i hope you sort it out....good luck...x...What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?becoming a mom

positive

yes i choseWhat is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?The birth of my daughter changed my life forever....and it was the best thing that's ever happened to me.What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?Having my baby....positive....plesantly surprised.What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?i discovered marmite



it was very positive



it chose meWhat is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?being shot by the Army in Desert Storm (FF).

Changed my view on a lot of thingsWhat is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?getting married and having my children i used to go out every weekend before that and I chose it all. I even proposed to my husband.What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?Having kids. Nothing can ever be the same after that. Since I had two girls so it mostly affected my life negatively, though I did choose for it to happen this way, I now realize how much I have disqualified myself for and I took on a huge responsibility before experiencing life.What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?the first time I made breakfast for the familyWhat is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?the most life change i had was having my first child and i did not choose it to happen was 21 years of age nearly 22 when i gave birth it was a shock at first but would not change him for the world he is now 16 and just left school and working as a mechanic right little man . (god where have the yrs gone)What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?having my sons- a positive change, and yes, both were planned and wanted. The BEST thing ever to have happened in my life







They are both in their 20s now- 1 lives at home, and the other lives with his girlfriend 3 doors from us.What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?Having my first child - and realising that my life would never be completely my own again. And realising what unconditional love feels like. I HAVE to put someone else first, other than me. And there's noone else I'd do that for - except my second child - so as I chose to go on to have another, I guess it's a big POSITIVE.What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?My father passing away, was negative and did not choose for it to happen obviouslyWhat is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?Finding out I was pregnant, each of the 3 times.What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?I wish i had the time to lay this one out here but i just ain't!! sorry damn good Q though...LEX man of many life changes and upsets in his colourful past... i'm told all the time to write a book of my exploits and experiences of life!!What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?When i loss my daughter to cancer at age 19 and my four brothers to cancer as well. It was no choice of mine. It was negative at first, but now i try to see it as a positive. I see life, and the ones i love, in a different light, and cherish each second of each day.What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?husband walking out for another women after 14 years, not my choice but mainly negative with a few positives along the way..it bloody hurt though still doesWhat is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?falling in love. that was positive change. it changed my life upside down, i see life now in a completely different light. thank GOD.What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?Falling ar se over tit in love with the wrong person, the MOST wrong person. Ended messily, but learnt a lot from myself in the process!What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?my baby boy. but im so scared that one day he will grow up and leave me. and that will break my heartWhat is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?It sounds silly, but I saw Metallica live on July 8th for the first time. You ain't heard nuthin' until you've heard 70, 000 people all singing in unison to one song. It was truly amazing. It seriously has changed my life... it was the only time I've ever felt truly at home and not like a freak =)What is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?getting married %26amp; having my 3 kids,

positive %26amp; we chose for them 2 happenWhat is the most life changing thing thats ever happened to you?The day my Dad died, he was not ill, it was the worst thing that ever hapened to me and it has changed my life forever.