Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Any life-changing books that you can recommend?

I really want to stay positive all the time but every time I peak, something in me just brings me back down. I've read dozens of self-help books and the Bible, but there was not a lot of breakthrough. Can anyone recommend any book(s) on something that can let me have a breakthrough in low self-esteem attitude? Something that can get rid of it? Or any suggestions?Any life-changing books that you can recommend?this book is good for low self-esteem :



http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bookseaAny life-changing books that you can recommend?%26quot;The Beauty Myth%26quot; - It helped me change my thinking. I was so brain washed from an abusive relationship and also the media. This book gave me something to have the power to decide that wasn't real beauty.



Another one is %26quot;Healing from Trauma%26quot;



Hope they help you.Any life-changing books that you can recommend?This book is entitled PMA: Positive Mental Attitude. In this book, you will how to use the power of positive thinking in all areas of your life. This book can develop your self-confidence, eliminate any self doubt and possess a winning attitude. I am sharing you a link to the site and I really hope it can help you. Being positive is something that must be enforced unto everyone because all of us have the right to be happy. We should no room for negative feelings in our system and should release it all right away. I hope this book can help you... because it has helped a lot of people, like me.