Monday, September 19, 2011

How do you to over a life changing disease?

I been contracted with a STD that has no cure. This guy i thought I like, gave it to me and now child bearing and sex will be a issue when I do meet Mr. Right. I feel like I wanna die....but I hold on to faith in God...How do I get over this? I tried counseling which helps alot, exercising, reading the bible...How do you to over a life changing disease?Well to tell the truth you will have to die. If there is not cure then you can't get over it. It is with you for life. So you will always have to deal with it.



Now with that said if it is not life threatening then you simply have to deal with it. But you will never get over it. You should have asked %26quot;How do you deal with a life changing disease%26quot;? If that is your question then all I can say is one day at a time.



You need to learn from this and start making better choices in life. It was not smart of you to have unprotected sex. Just because you like someone does not mean you should have sex with them. You seem young and your second sentence tells me this, %26quot;this guy I thought I liked%26quot;. What does that even mean?



You should really fix your title, you need to replace the word %26quot;to%26quot; with %26quot;get%26quot;.



Sorry but you will have to deal with it, not get over it.How do you to over a life changing disease?Stay positive and follow all the precautions given by your doctor.