Monday, September 19, 2011

What was a life changing experience for you? How did it change you/your life? How did it affect others?

I didn麓t aprove college exam...

Therefore I had to start working...What was a life changing experience for you? How did it change you/your life? How did it affect others?When my grandma who I was very close too died a few yrs back. It was so sudden and it realy showed me how short life is and how it can be taken from you just like that. You would never see it coming just like I didnt see her death coming. It taught me to surround myself by loved ones and not take things for granted.What was a life changing experience for you? How did it change you/your life? How did it affect others?When my dad died. I had moved away and been living in a new state for a couple of years. When I came back home, for the services, and to be with family -- I started coming back to visit old friends I'd seen while home....and gradually I ended up coming back home for good when I fell in love with somebody I eventually wound up with for the next seven years.



I never should have moved back to my home state. I had started a new life, and I should have stuck to it.What was a life changing experience for you? How did it change you/your life? How did it affect others?Ya pick one out of the hundreds... ive been through the worst **** and im not even 19 yet (hopefully it's all outve the way yeah?)



most depressing was friend since we were 1 died

u could imagine how that went through for me



Lucky im alive after i went to his wake and saw open casket... thx for bringin back the depressing thoughtsWhat was a life changing experience for you? How did it change you/your life? How did it affect others?When I moved; I changed myself too; I'm no longer around the people i once was so yeahWhat was a life changing experience for you? How did it change you/your life? How did it affect others?When my friend almost died, A kid i knew just died recently and when some people i was close with stopped talking to me..Realized how crazy life isWhat was a life changing experience for you? How did it change you/your life? How did it affect others?the biggest life changing expeirance for me was when i was kidnapped at the zoo. I was missing for 3 days, i don't want to talk about what happend in those 3 days but it has changed me forever, i am no longer the same person. I do not go to the zoo, i no longer trust men, and i lost a lot of friends.What was a life changing experience for you? How did it change you/your life? How did it affect others?when i learned that i had 2 herniated discs at 13. it changed my life cause i literally cannot do things i use to do - i can't run, jump, pretty much any physical activity i cannot do cept walk or swim. i can never go to sleepovers anymore, and i can't go shopping for more than 30-40 minutes cause my back will ache and my legs will start to hurt (sciatica). it affected my parents in an enormous way, during that period i could not walk or do anything, i was really weak cause i couldn't sit up to eat, all i did was lie in bed and move my head and arms. for other people it's not as bad as it was for me - mine was probably the worst ever. my parents were heartbroken and they felt guilty they couldn't do anything for me, they always saw me in pain and they hated it. but i'm better now and i've gotten really close to my parents, i've learned a lot and even though i still have the herniations, i've adapted living with them to everything i do so i'm alright :)What was a life changing experience for you? How did it change you/your life? How did it affect others?i accepted i had a drug and alcohol problem so after a couple tries and the right anti-depressants today i have 11 yrs. of sobriety and i realized the peace i was looking for was not at the bottom of a bottle of booze, a bag or on a mirror. the way it affects others is i'm not driving around trashed anymore taking my life and the lives of others for granted by driving intoxicated to the hilt. =)What was a life changing experience for you? How did it change you/your life? How did it affect others?I went to a party and a guy gave me some alchohal, took me took his house (sort of kidnapped) and I got raped

I almost got pregnant and I didn't tell anyone.

I had a secret abortion and told my parents afterwords.

The rapist never got caught until 5 weeks ago

The person was my enemy's boyfriend she probably made him do that to ruin my life



Now after that it changed me because I used to think that life, is just a easything, born, go to college, get married and so on. But now I think Differnt ly.

I think of the dangers of the world

When I go some where I feel the feeling that Im not safe now.

But thats how life is, its not safe

You gotta deal with it!