Friday, September 23, 2011

What has been the most life-changing experience you've ever had? My best friend passed away 2 months ago....?

As for me:



My best friend passed away 2 months ago, and after her death, i am totally a new person.

I forswore everything she used to hate, I began focusing on studies and every day in my dream, i see her , i do feel her........



Omg, i just can't talk about any more. ( i miss you Jannet.......)(-_-)What has been the most life-changing experience you've ever had? My best friend passed away 2 months ago....?I lost my mother a little less than a year ago and it has changed me a lot but more-so for the better. I took a moment to grieve and go through my emotonal highs %26amp; lows. After- all I came out a stronger person, more motivated to accomplish my own goals. Basically there is more of an adult side to me; something more practical in my personality. I've always been intelligent and mature but I have more persistence and perseverance now. I am definitely one of the toughest people I know. Tough but caring and sensitive.What has been the most life-changing experience you've ever had? My best friend passed away 2 months ago....?My friend passed away in 2004. She was the closet thing to me. It was very devastating. The last time I saw her was on a respirator. I I thought I was going to go crazy after that. Now it's been five years since she's been gone and I still think about her and miss her often. Especially when I am upset. I feel like she was the best person I could talk to and now I don't really have anyone to talk to, like I could talk with her. I know that I will see her again one day, and I can't wait.What has been the most life-changing experience you've ever had? My best friend passed away 2 months ago....?The single most life changing event in my life so far was the birth of my first child. When you have someone who wholly depends on your existence, who could not otherwise survive, any responsible parent's life will drastically change forever.



Previous to that, i'd have to say being in combat in the Middle East. Seeing what war is really like first hand, really put life's little annoyances into perspective. The little things people here moan and complain about, no ice in your coke from Burger King, etc, how pathetically idiotic it is to complain about such petty things.