Friday, September 23, 2011

Can you make my life-changing decision for me please?

I am 18 years old and am having a few years off before attending university. I work in many volunteer positions but am now looking for paid employment. I have been offered a job that comes with free board and training as well as a good wage and a very likely chance to progress through the company as it grows. The only problem is that the job is in a different city. The company is offering to pay to fly me up and it is only a 6 hours drive away from where I live currently so I could travel back some weekends to visit. I'm scared because I have never lived anywhere else than my current city but If I stay here the job I am likely to find is not going to be anywhere near as good as the job I have been offered in this different city..... Opinions?Can you make my life-changing decision for me please?You are still a teenager and what you have to look for is to get good training to improve your skills in your chosen profession. Your progress and destiny vastly depends upon your skills, dedication and leadership qualities. Place of work is not important at this stage. You cannot think of settling down at one place in the present day world where you have global opportunities. Risk taking abilities, self motivation and world wide vision will help you to achieve great success in your career. All the best.... Go ahead....Can you make my life-changing decision for me please?i think you should go you can't just stay at home all you life

http://www.gamesgiraffe.piczo.comCan you make my life-changing decision for me please?Free board, training, wages, chance to progress.



Is that distant city %26quot;Fort Dix%26quot;?



You should be aware that you won't be in that city forever - and that while foreign travel seems exotic and exciting, an improvised explosive device is a little more excitement than most of us are capable of finding enjoyable.



Maybe it's not the military you're talking about - but if a company is willing to fly an 18-year-old to a distant city, a six hour drive away, it's because they can't find enough 18-year-olds in that city dumb enough to take the job. Their theory is that once you're there, you *have* to keep working with them, because you won't be able to find anything else.Can you make my life-changing decision for me please?you have already answered your own question you said that you would never find a job near as good as this one you have been offered so what are you waiting for go for it,it will be an experience if anythingCan you make my life-changing decision for me please?I will give you my opinion and then you will ultimately need to make the decision. This opinion is based on my experience in this same situation.



I grew up in the same city/town all my life. I am married and my husband grew up there too. All our family is there.



My husband was offered a job 3,000 miles away (so it wasn't a small drive to go back home - more like a day trip on an airplane). However, in looking at the offer he was made, and the advancement he could possibly achieve versus where he was working at the time - we took the leap of faith and did it. It was the best decision we ever made. In less than 1 year, my husband doubled his salary, is an invaluable employee (as invaluable as any you can be - I say that in a way to be on the cautious side - because everyone can be replaced).



So, those are my thoughts. I do miss my friends, family, etc. but call them on the weekends when my cell minutes are free and I kept my original cell phone number from the town I grew up in so my friends and family could call me without it costing them anything because I have nationwide coverage.



We do visit back home as often as possible because my husband sometimes has to travel there on business and I go with him and it only costs my plane ticket because his expenses are paid through the company.



Hope this helps. Good luck!Can you make my life-changing decision for me please?If you are really a career oriented person, then you better visit the other city and get the job. There you will meet different people and the atmosphere as well as the environment will be different for you and trust me these changes will not only make you strong but will make you capable of coping with the unexpected hurdles of life.

Take it as a challenge and go for it. one more thing,,,, no matter what, you better get your degree sooner or later because that peace of paper will help you alot in the future and while studying you will get good theory.



All the best dearCan you make my life-changing decision for me please?Go for it. You will always regret it if you don't and think of it as a missed opportunity.



Give yourself six months or so and you can move back if you are unhappy.



There are many long weekends like Labor Day that you can return to your previous haunts.



Your friends can visit you.



You will meet new people, make friends and have a new life.



Good luckCan you make my life-changing decision for me please?well i am into meditation for a long time now and i can tell you that the only decisions that shall truly keep you happy for life are the ones that really sets your heart at peace, so i could only suggest that you first ask yourself what are the things that really gave you joy as a kid and you sould take up jobs in along only those lines no matter how low paying or unpromising right now and gain experiance and expertise over the years in only that line n do not get distracted ,eventully you shall not only be successful and well established but also truly happy .because if you are into a work that you enjoy than your joy becomes contagious n success comes naturally.Can you make my life-changing decision for me please?check this link its good









http://datentryworksworkathomeobs.blogspot.com/



.