Monday, September 19, 2011

Have you had a truly mind/life changing experience with hallucinogens?

I have used psilocybin mushrooms in the past and they completely opened my mind in ways I cant even completely describe. I believe this substance changed me for the better. I am against hardcore drugs such as heroine, cocaine, synthetic opiate pills and irresopnisble recreational use of drugs. has anyone had similar experiences?Have you had a truly mind/life changing experience with hallucinogens?yea, probably not like the one you had, it just made me feel like there was more to life and so on. I watched the sunset and listened to the birds chirping for hours it was a surreal experience. Later on i realized life is just life nothing more nothing less.
  • web proxy server
  • client side script
  •