Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best life changing, motivational book you've read? ?

Im looking for a life changing motivational inspuratioal book!!!What is the best life changing, motivational book you've read? ?How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. While the book was written several decades ago, it is still a very relevant and important book. It teaches you how to really get along well with other people and that's a skill that will help you greatly both personally and professionally.What is the best life changing, motivational book you've read? ?HOLY BIBLEWhat is the best life changing, motivational book you've read? ?George Orwell 1984. I have read it a million times and love it more than any other book, and I have read a great deal of books. I will become bff with anyone I meet that has read the book, and I will annoy them so much when we first meet about the book that I will often lose my new bff.

I love anything that Orwell writes, since I am atheist, he is MY God.What is the best life changing, motivational book you've read? ?The Diceman by Luke Rhinehart had a huge impact on me but thats probably just me.

The Game by Niall Strauss turned me into a ******** but ive learned since then.What is the best life changing, motivational book you've read? ?TWILIGHT SAGA XDWhat is the best life changing, motivational book you've read? ?'Ishmael' by Daniel Quinn



If you haven't read it, you need to. It'll change the way you see the world.What is the best life changing, motivational book you've read? ?The Realm of Possibility.



The book doesn't really have a plot, but the way that David Levithan writes and what the story's purpose is... Always seem to inspire me. The book is just over one-hundred pages, with twenty chapters from twenty different teen's perspective. It's all about how they are connected and what they are going through.



It's my favorite book of all time. I'll pick it up a hundred more times, even more than that. Every time I read it, I find something new.What is the best life changing, motivational book you've read? ?Well a book that really helped me was called %26quot;Eating in the Light of the Moon: How Women Can Transform Their Relationship with Food Through Myths, Metaphors, and Storytelling%26quot; by Anita A. Johnston PhD. I have an eating disorder and this book was very inspirational to me, I am not sure if it will be to you but it was to me. I would read it just to see what others go though and maybe it will open you up to more.What is the best life changing, motivational book you've read? ?%26quot;When God Writes Your Love Story%26quot; and %26quot;The Great Gatsby%26quot;