Friday, September 23, 2011

Has anyone had a horrible life changing event?

Like some fluke thing that caused you to have a major physical problem or some mental problemHas anyone had a horrible life changing event?yeah brain surgery, now do you know how to respond to this? no, and either does anyone else i know, which is nobody now because of thisHas anyone had a horrible life changing event?my cousin died in a driveby shootingHas anyone had a horrible life changing event?I got out of high school and then I had to pay for everything... son of a b*tch...Has anyone had a horrible life changing event?being born!!!!!!!!!! lol with a father like mine hahahahaha

true, i just try to see humour in it now, but yeah its has effected my greatlyHas anyone had a horrible life changing event?motorcycle crash... never ride again...Has anyone had a horrible life changing event?Yes. I've had a gun stuffed in my face. Almost had a car run over top of me while riding my motorcycle. Had a deer leap over me while I was on the bike, too. Had a tractor trailer almost drive over top of me just last night while in the car. 3 different times I've spun out ( literally ) in bad weather and sat in the car with it spinning in circles wondering where I was going to land and how bad the crash would be. I never hit a thing. I haven't developed a mental %26quot;problem%26quot;, I've only become more convinced that God is watching over me. It's not what happens to you but what you do with it.Has anyone had a horrible life changing event?Yeah. i got married but now thank goddness i finally got rid of itHas anyone had a horrible life changing event?drug use abuse, no phsyical problem and no mental problems *maybe some a nxiety??Has anyone had a horrible life changing event?when I was in kindergarten I made the bestest (it deserves the %26quot;est%26quot;) friend I will probably ever make in my life, because it was my first friend ever.



the day before school got out my teacher came to my house and told me that he had drowned in his bathtub.



try getting a 5 year old to understand that!



--------------------------------------?br>
it gets better

--------------------------------------?br>
what i've believed to be true for years and years was a huge lie.



turns out that his mom and dad were battling for custody, and his dad kidnapped him and hid him at some motel. my friend woke up and freaked out (what 5 year old wouldn't?)



after his dad couldn't get him to calm down he threw him through the window, and off the second story balcony, landing on a parking block head first.



......................

..................

I still owe him a rubber bandHas anyone had a horrible life changing event?well when i hear of things like motorcycle crashes and people dying, i feel stupid talking about my stupid problems. that truly is horrible.



i grew up in a crackhouse/flophouse, was forced into prostitution by my dad at 15, dropped out of high school at 16, ran away and was in an extremely abusive relationship for 5 1/2 years. got 2 teeth broken and more black eyes and fat lips than i can count.



i got out of that relationship and quickly married, my husband is a heroin addict and i didn't know that at the time [i'd be with him anyway.]



i have a 2 1/2 year old baby and i'd do anything for my family i work double time started having panic attacks out of the blue august 2007 it just happened. i was working at the liquor store and i got really dizzy, felt like i was high but wasn't, thought i was going to die, had no idea what it was. found out after a trip to the ER 7 months later it was panic disorder.



Not so sure if it caused me a mental problem or if i'm just like that.



I'm definately an alcoholic now. But I don't blame anyone or anything for my own problems. I've just had a lot of change in my life. I've moved over 20 times in the last 6 years, and I've lived in hotels and what not. I really haven't had any stability. I have been raped twice.



I don't know why I'm telling you this, but yahoo answers is pretty much anonomous, and well, you asked.



I haven't seen a psychiatrist about anything. I try to just drink. I don't do drugs [only prescription benzos e.g. xanax, klonopin] and smoke pot but not even that so much anymore.



I don't know? Was this the kind of answer you wanted?



Just don't give me thumbs down, haha



EDIT: dang %26quot;Old Sandwich%26quot;, that brought tears to my eyes =(Has anyone had a horrible life changing event?i was diagnosed with viral menigitis and loss almost all of my hearing. I have a 110 decibel loss in my right ear and a 90 decibel loss in the other.



But its all good, cause i can talk and i attend a mainstream public school with almost a As.



But my aids have made me a stronger person. Has anyone had a horrible life changing event?I wanted to make love with a male, he was an old man, I soon stopped it fearing troubles with the police.

I forgot it few time later, because I'm not gay, but society never forgive, and I'm paying that misunderstanding with my permanent singleness