Friday, September 23, 2011

Isn't it crazy not to stay in touch when you have been together through a very important and life changing?

time. My ex does not want to talk or see me now. I don't really get it as he was there for me through a very hard time. I can't just move on and never talk to him again. I feel that we are family and will always be close. We broke up because he lost faith in us and he is not 'in love anymore but that it no excuse to cut all ties, is it?Isn't it crazy not to stay in touch when you have been together through a very important and life changing?He sounds like a decent guy.

I think the past can hold us back and sometimes the best long term strategy is to cut all ties and start afresh.Isn't it crazy not to stay in touch when you have been together through a very important and life changing?hes a guy ,thats what guys do block it all out....he isnt with you anymore so he can do what he wants really as selfsih at it may soundIsn't it crazy not to stay in touch when you have been together through a very important and life changing?Let him go.Isn't it crazy not to stay in touch when you have been together through a very important and life changing?It's what he wants to do...respect that. This time his wants do not align with yours. It happens.Isn't it crazy not to stay in touch when you have been together through a very important and life changing?I don't think being a guy really has much to do with it.



I understand why you want to remain friends with him, but sometimes it's just healthier to move on from a relationship totally.



Not that I have had many, but I do not talk to any of my ex boyfriends anymore, particularly one that was my best friend for 13 years. Not because I don't want to, but because we have simply grown apart and there is no reason to constantly remind myself just how close we used to be.



Besides. I have a new boyfriend now. I love him very much, and he is there for me through everything. He is my support line. I don't need anyone else.