Monday, September 19, 2011

Did you ever ask a life changing question on Y!A and go through with the advice?

If so, what was the question? Did you follow through with what the people suggested you do? Did it change your life in a good or bad way? Was it the right choice? I was just wondering - cause I come on here for math homework help, and boy troubles. (:Did you ever ask a life changing question on Y!A and go through with the advice?While I've had many helpful answers to my few questions, the BEST advice I got on here was actually an answer to someone else's question. I was answering the question -- and found someone else had posted that dehydration was a common cause of chronic headaches, especially morning headaches.



Now, I've been treated for chronic migraines for over 10 years, and even with full medication, I had chronic morning headaches that required Excedrin to fix them. So, I started hydrating -- a lot more than usual for me. And the headaches stopped! Even my doctor was amazed and a bit sheepish that he had not been able to come up with this 'fix' himself after all these years. If you've ever suffered from chronic pain, you know how life-changing something like this is.