Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Have you ever had a life changing experience?

Like......Have you ever had a near death experience that changed your outlook/mentality on life for the better?



Or say for example you visited a pretty poor part of Africa and seen for yourself how some people live on a daily basis, then you return home very humble and don't take things for granted?



You know, anything like thatHave you ever had a life changing experience?I had some pretty horrifying experiences on 9/11. Since then, I've been cynical, negative and developed pretty serious depression.



However, I did come out as a more empathetic person and I now take nothing for granted. So now I do a lot of volunteer work, treat those around me much better and take more time to %26quot;stop and smell the roses.%26quot;



EDIT: oh yeah.... I almost forgot... I'm terrified of airplanes, heights and high rise buildings now... which isn't very good considering I live in NYCHave you ever had a life changing experience?Not like a near death experience or anything. A couple of summers ago I was working n a holiday centre for underprivileged children who go there because their parents can't afford holidays.



Seeing how incredibly difficult life was for them really opened m eyes to what some people go through. These kids were all between 6-13 and had gone through more than I could ever imagine. We had to drop one boy home because he was being too aggressive towards the other children, and we figured out why when we got to his house. His mum had just pinned a note to the front door basically saying she didn't want him back and to either take him back to the centre or leave him with a neighbour because she was tired of having him around.



That made me appreciate my family so much more.Have you ever had a life changing experience?I used to shag around alot, i once had a foursome with a hot chick. After few days, my dicck started hurting, when i was pisssssing, the colour was bright yellow, which is strange. the top part of my helmet, was in pain. So i tel my best mate the situation, he says to me go to sex clinic. So i went there, they took my pisss sample and blood sample, then gave me a pack of condoms. I was well excited, free condoms, not bad eh.



After 2 weeks i get a call to say im fine, there is nothing wrong with me, but recommended me to be careful and always wear protection.



This has been a life changing experience for me, i dont want spots on my bull bags or AIDS, sh*t like that.Have you ever had a life changing experience?Charity changed my life, it made me understand what I have.



Being raped changed my life, it taught me to be stronger.



Seeing my dog die made me realize how fragile life is.



St. Thomas' oceans changed my life, it taught me about natural beauty still left in the world.



Lots of things can change your life, just have to pay attention!Have you ever had a life changing experience?every time I go out and take drugs :) in moderation of course. there is nothing like magic mushrooms or LSD for turning over new leaves/finding answers within yourselfHave you ever had a life changing experience?I visit the pits every time I close my eyes and they are from all over I think and i hate it its horrible seeing the sufferingHave you ever had a life changing experience?no, only life changing as it changed my life to ****.Have you ever had a life changing experience?The second time I took acid was life changing...but I smoke weed so much that I can't remember what it was like.Have you ever had a life changing experience?Vietnam war