Friday, September 23, 2011

Have you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?

Perhaps your team just won the Super Bowl, and you are then inspired to quit your job and start your own business. This is just one example.Have you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?I'll answer this after Monday Night Football tonight, it might have an impact on my answerHave you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?Thanks for the best answer and 5 stars!!

Report Abuse

Have you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?yeah party like a rock starHave you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?oh gosh that'd be pretty silly ....Have you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?No I have not.Have you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?Changing your life due to the outcome of a GAME? Change is good and if it makes you happy and does no harm to others go for it, but to make a change due to something as trivial as a game is ludicrous.Have you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?Never, but was upset and called in sick to work as I was fustrated.Have you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?i decided that if my brother didn't attend my sister's graduation that i would go to MN to be with a guy that wanted me there.what a helluva mistake that was!Have you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?I haven't but my aunt met her husband who lived in FL and they decided where they would live on their football teams winning or loosing! Of course She lived in Seattle.... with the Seahawks so obviously she ended up moving to Florida!Have you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?Well when I was 11 my dancing got a bad score at Finals so I left and joined the best dancing of my kind in the whole of the UK. It takes up a lot of my life now because i'm at world standard!Have you ever made a life-changing decision because of a big sports win or loss?In order to have a big sports win or loss, you need to make a big wager of some kind. I like the feeling of having what I have. Don't much care for betting on an uncertain outcome that is dependent upon other people.