Monday, September 19, 2011

If you had a real big life changing problem and had no one to talk to, what would you do?

If you had a life changing problem which you have to deal with on your own and had no one to turn to.



How would you deal with it?If you had a real big life changing problem and had no one to talk to, what would you do?There's always someone to talk to. Try talking to someone totally uninvolved. It doesn't have to be your best friend or family member just someone whom you trust. If you really have nobody go to a counselor. They have non-biased views and are bound to confidentiality. A counselor may even suggest options for you. Either way nothing is ever as bad as we make it out to be in our heads. A problem shared is a problem halved.If you had a real big life changing problem and had no one to talk to, what would you do?I'd ask Yahoo answers for advice!If you had a real big life changing problem and had no one to talk to, what would you do?set in my bed and play my music and think it thoughtIf you had a real big life changing problem and had no one to talk to, what would you do?There are times when all of us have to deal with things on our own. I have one best friend and a husband who I talk to, at times when I feel like I cant talk to either I take a walk and think of the situation and how I can handle it. I also find that writing releives some of the anxiety you may be feeling.