Friday, September 23, 2011

Should I postpone a Nicotine screening for life insurance after smoking 2 cigarettes in 7 years?

I quit smoking in 2002 and indicated such information on a recent life insurance application. Last Saturday, I was at a wedding with a few old friends and had 2 cigarettes outside with them (which by the way, my mouth felt horrible the next day). Should I postpone changing life insurance? I am to test next week (it will have been 12 days).Should I postpone a Nicotine screening for life insurance after smoking 2 cigarettes in 7 years?i'm pretty sure you'll be ok.

it shouldn't show up after 12 days.Should I postpone a Nicotine screening for life insurance after smoking 2 cigarettes in 7 years?Nicotine generally hangs around the body for only a few days. Besides, you can always say you went back on 'the patch' for a few days because of some tough cravings. Good luck!Should I postpone a Nicotine screening for life insurance after smoking 2 cigarettes in 7 years?Don't postpone. Nicotine stays in your blood for 5-7 days. You will be find. Postponing life insurance isn't a good idea. Just give up the smoking period. It isn't worth getting back on it!