Monday, September 19, 2011

Have you ever had a life changing moment which you wish you could go back and change what happened for the be?

-one which if you changed it your life would be completely different:

-if so, what was it?

-what did you do?

-what would you do if you could go back?





I檓 interested in this whole fate/destiny thing and I would love to hear some stories thanks xxHave you ever had a life changing moment which you wish you could go back and change what happened for the be?I'll be completely honest, I have made some life changing moments that I have regret and turned out different than what I expected but I would never go back and change anything. I believe life happens for a reason and you make your own choices, you choose your own fate so you live with the prosperity or consequences.



Even if I was given the opportunity I wouldn't go back, why dwell on the possibility of going back and change the past when you have all the potential in the world to change the future.Have you ever had a life changing moment which you wish you could go back and change what happened for the be?hmm i guess i never was one much for the %26quot;if only%26quot; or %26quot;what if%26quot; that kind of thinking will just drive you crazy thinking in circles about stuff that will never be.

but if i could go back in time i would have reached out as a kid and maybe i would have had a better starting point to be an adult.