Friday, September 23, 2011

How did WWI change life in Britain?

What could I include in an introduction to a project on 'how did WWI change life in Britain'? The sections of the whole project are:

- D.O.R.A

- Censorship/propaganda

- Recruitment/conscription/conchies

- Changing role for Women

- Rationing

- Increasing role of government

- Change attitudes towards war

So may be I should include a bit about each of those but I don't want too much so that I repeat myself.

Also, what can I write about the changing role of the government - doesn't D.O.R.A really include that?How did WWI change life in Britain?WW1 changed the UK by making it a debtor nation to the USA for the first time, a situation that continued until the current US administration destroyed out economy by making our currency less than half as the Pound and the Euro. It also lessened the grip the British government by the %26quot;Upper%26quot; classes or Peerage which allowed labor unions to grow and the occasional labor government to rule.
  • programming
  • 4save marriage
  •